Wednesday, July 10, 2013

News::NZ Gamer - The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Preview

NZ Gamer - When I saw the teaser for Mighty Quest for Epic Loot during Ubisofts E3 conference, I got pretty excited. I wasnt sure what I was excited for, exactly, with the video not showing or even hinting at gameplay, but the Pixar-esque humour and promise of a lighthearted fantasy romp had me hooked. Learning that the game would be a hack and slash action RPG piqued my interest further, but prior to a code for the closed beta falling into my inbox, I didnt really know what I was getting into. You see, the ARPG is only part of Mighty Quest - I wasnt expecting the heavy simulation elements that flesh out the rest of the game, but they fit so well together that Im surprised it hasnt been done before (at least, not that I know of).



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1308135/nz-gamer-the-mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-preview