Tuesday, May 15, 2018

News:: Silly space pirates will be eaten by suns in Pan Galactic Railway

As a child, I always wanted a slip and slide, a flat lawn slide that pivoted slipping to death into family fun. I asked my parents over and over until my dad said: "Son, where do you think you're going to set that up, in this apartment building's all-concrete parking lot? You would bust your face." I looked to my mom for an appeal, hoping she'd be the voice of reason. She grinned and added: "No comas mierda." (Literally: Do not eat shit)

I didn't occur to me that we also needed a yard, running water, a hose, and a large section of real estate that was ours. Kids don't think that way. Parks were also not an option, as that's where you'd go to get your toys and beepers stolen. I knew we were poor, but that particular incident added a lot of texture. Now, you're probably thinking, what the f--- does that have to do with a game where you drive the only known space train in the universe?

Slide.

Silly space pirates will be eaten by suns in Pan Galactic Railway screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/silly-space-pirates-will-be-eaten-by-suns-in-pan-galactic-railway-502234.phtml