Wednesday, April 11, 2018

News:: What's the one original Xbox game you want to see on Xbox One?

Well, it happened -- Morrowind is coming to the Xbox One by way of backward compatibility. No longer do I need to rely on my fished-out original Xbox to play the console version of the game (as I often do along with Jet Set Radio Future), as I can just boot it up on a modern platform.

Morrowind was a masterpiece that got me through a lot of tough times, and although it's much more dated than a lot of you remember, the level of freedom it provides is unmatched in modern Bethesda games. I could RP to my heart's content in Morrowind, and for hundreds of hours, I did.

So I already got my perfect original Xbox-on-Xbox-One release. Do you have a similar favorite you'd like to share? Even though it's cheating I'll also offer out JSRF, which is a pain to play as it was only released on the original Xbox -- though granted it had two printings one of which was a dual pack with Sega GT 2002.

What's the one original Xbox game you want to see on Xbox One? screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/what-s-the-one-original-xbox-game-you-want-to-see-on-xbox-one--498162.phtml