Wednesday, April 11, 2018

News:: Review: Gal Gun 2

It happened several weeks ago on its Twitter feed
Did PQube Games pose a question for its followers to read. 
With Gal*Gun 2 a month away the publisher wanted to know 
If you’re a fan who’s brave enough to play the game on the go. 
Would you play it on a plane? 
Would you play it on a train? 
Would you play it with the volume up in a crowd like you got no shame? 
Happy to say I’m the type of guy who doesn’t give a shit. 
No matter what kind of game it is I’m playing it on my Switch. 
So I did play it on a plane, 
And I did play it on a train, 
And if I could then yes I would play it in Spain with David Wain. 
For all its pert, there’s something you should know about this game, 
Despite the naughty bits it shows, Gal*Gun 2 is rather tame.

Review: Gal Gun 2 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-gal-gun-2-498139.phtml