Friday, March 16, 2018

News:: A look into a dude who has spent $70,000 on Fate/Grand Order

Sometimes, when I'm out and about, insanely bored, and don't have the dexterity to play a normal game, I'll start up Crazy Taxi Tycoon on my phone. It's a simple game, for a simple man like myself who just wants to tap at my screen until I earn a crazy boost and can hear "All I Want" from The Offspring.

Thankfully, it's also something I've maybe only ever played for a few minutes at a time and I've never even spent a single cent on it. However, for 31-year-old Daigo, Fate/Grand Order seems to take up every spare moment -- and potentially -- every spare dollar he has.

A look into a dude who has spent $70,000 on Fate/Grand Order screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/a-look-into-a-dude-who-has-spent-70-000-on-fate-grand-order-494571.phtml