Wednesday, February 14, 2018

News:: Review: Bayonetta (Switch)

Capcom really screwed the pooch when it shut down Clover Studios and lost the creative minds behind Viewtiful Joe, Okami, and God Hand. Those are three all-time classics of the 128-bit generation. It’s a shame to lose out on new entries in those series, but without that decision, we probably wouldn’t have received the blessings that have been the post-Clover output. I don’t know if I’d want to live in a gaming world where we didn’t get The Evil Within, Madworld, NieR: Automata, and, most important of all, Bayonetta.

So I guess thank you Capcom for not being able to see past your nose. Because of that shortsightedness, we did get Bayonetta, and thanks to Nintendo’s money, it’s now available on a system that allows me to kick angel ass no matter where I go.

Review: Bayonetta (Switch) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-bayonetta-switch--487490.phtml