Friday, February 2, 2018

News:: My Nintendo just added a heap of new discounts

I'm kind of tired of looking at the "coming soon" Nintendo Switch section of the My Nintendo website. It's been nearly a year at this point, and should have helped bolster its launch from day one. Alas we're all kind of just letting our coins and points sit in limbo, expiring, but maybe one person will find something to spend their currency on today -- and that'll be good enough for me.

A new set of My Nintendo rewards just dropped this week, including 20% discounts for Tomodachi Life and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, 30% discounts on Super Mario 3D World, BoxBoxBoy, Kirby's Blowout Blast, and 1080 Snowboarding, and 40% discounts for Star Fox Guard, Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure, Rhyhtm Heaven Megamix, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash,Dr. Luigi, and Chibi-Robo!: Photo Finder.

Man there's a lot of good games up there! Digital backward compatibility with the Wii U would have been incredible instead of having to buy all those games again.

Redeem Points [My Nintendo]

My Nintendo just added a heap of new discounts screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/my-nintendo-just-added-a-heap-of-new-discounts-485900.phtml