Wednesday, February 21, 2018

News:: My Hero Academia: One's Justice adds Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, and Tenya Iida

My Hero Academia is getting a major fighting game adaptation later this year, and joining the already four confirmed characters (Izuku Midoriya, Bakugo Katsuki, All Might, and Tomura Shiragaki) are three more Class 1-A favorites. 

Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Ochaco Uraraka (the goodest girl, fight me) have joined the roster. See how they look in action below in the gallery. 

My Hero Academia: One's Justice hits PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch sometime this year. 

My Hero Academia: One's Justice adds Shoto Todoroki, Ochaco Uraraka, and Tenya Iida screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/my-hero-academia-one-s-justice-adds-shoto-todoroki-ochaco-uraraka-and-tenya-iida-490868.phtml