Tuesday, February 6, 2018

News:: Comments of the Week 35: Vince Gilligan's Number One Fanboy

Apologies for the late blog folks, my better half had to go into hospital the other week due to complications with her health. A stressful few days to say the least.

On the upside, she's fine and we spent the last two days chilling at home finishing off Breaking Bad. I always forget how well-written that show is. Truly one of the great television shows of our time, right up there with The WireFargo, The Leftovers and Twin Peaks. What I have always loved is the writing, and my lady was blown away by the quality of "Say my Name," "Ozymandias," "Granite State," and "Felina" in particular.

Speaking of great writing, I'm here for one real purpose: to bring you the best written comments of the week. Okay, maybe not the best written, but still, hopefully they're written well enough to get a chuckle out of you. So, let's hop to it.

Comments of the Week 35: Vince Gilligan's Number One Fanboy screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/comments-of-the-week-35-vince-gilligan-s-number-one-fanboy-483913.phtml