Tuesday, January 30, 2018

News:: What's your weapon of choice in Monster Hunter World?

Looks like we all spent the weekend hunting monsters. I know I sure did. This is my first Monster Hunter game, and I gotta say it's taken a little getting used to. There is a lot to learn, discover, and keep track of, and even with over a dozen hours on the clock I still feel like I'm barely scratching the surface of things. There are so many choices and options available it's a little overwhelming, in a good way.

There was one choice I didn't have any problems with though -- my starting weapon. I knew as soon as I saw it that I was going to pick up the switch axe. 

What's your weapon of choice in Monster Hunter World? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/what-s-your-weapon-of-choice-in-monster-hunter-world--485235.phtml