Friday, December 22, 2017

News:: Slowly but surely, Limbo is turning into a Commodore 64 game

When I think of Limbo, I mostly still think of its opening areas and the danger lurking in its shadowy aesthetic. Spikes, bear traps, that terrifying giant spider... there's a lot of potential for gruesome deaths.

Naturally, all of that would work its way into a Commodore 64 version of the game. It's coming along.

Limbo 64 is a neat, long-in-the-making passion project. "Even though I have the blessing of Playdead for doing this, I am working full time on Playdead's next project, so I only have my precious spare time to use," says demake creator Søren Trautner Madsen. "But... maybe some time around 2024? ;-)"

I wouldn't mind playing this one day.

Slowly but surely, Limbo is turning into a Commodore 64 game screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2BTd3Mp