Friday, December 22, 2017

News:: Life is Strange is hella awkward on mobile

It’s interesting how much your life can change when you simply don’t have time to do anything. I work full time, have a three-hour commute each day, and somehow manage to pop out shitty articles for this website on a semi-regular basis. My life is completely full.

Compare that to two years ago. I was still writing for Destructoid and had a full-time job, but my commute was a measly 30 minutes each day. I also didn’t have to wake up at four in the morning and get to sleep at 9:30 at night just to have the energy to make it through each day. So this time two years ago, I had a lot of free time. Hours of it really, and I would fill that time with dates friends relationships exercising looking up shit on Wikipedia. Two years ago I would spoil everything for myself. Movie plots, twists on TV shows I don’t watch -- OMG can you believe what happened on Scandal last night -- and, most commonly, the storyline for video games I didn’t think I would ever play.

Now, I simply don’t have the time. I haven’t spoiled anything for myself in months. I don’t know anything about The Last Jedi, I don’t have a clue of what happened in this last season of Game of Thrones outside of Jon Snow’s butt, and I have managed to stay absolutely clueless on the ins and outs of Life is Strange. I didn’t play it on my PS4 or computer and honestly, until I booted up the first episode on my iPad, I didn’t even know what the game is about.

Three chapters in, I have something of a clue of what’s going on. I’m excited to see where things are going, but I’m also kicking myself in the ass for not playing this sooner on a device that has a better control scheme.

Life is Strange is hella awkward on mobile screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2C0ZFIr