Monday, December 4, 2017

News:: Comments of the Week 27: Little fish, big fish, swimming in the water

Hello my little demons! It is I, Plastic Tree up on Melancholy Hill! I have returned from my recent hiatus to bring you what you all love. My new theme is a reflection of my recent found fondness for Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call. I was originally not a fan of the game, and preferred Digital Devil Saga's set up over Lucifer's more environmental-based storytelling. Bloodborne and Demon's Souls started to change my perspective on that kind of game, and made me see Lucifer's Call feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry Series in a new light!

Perro is out this week so the big tree is stepping in! His spirit is still with us through the delightful header and title cards he's made for me.

Let's get on with this!

Comments of the Week 27: Little fish, big fish, swimming in the water screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ByVWhu