Monday, November 13, 2017

News:: Review in Progress: South Park: Phone Destroyer

This past weekend was my first time playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. Getting it as a bonus with my purchase of The Fractured But Whole, I finally decided to give it a shot and ended up beating the entire thing in two sittings. It’s a great fucking game and it completely wipes away years of absolute garbage South Park games. And I’m talking some real shitty titles. South Park Rally anyone? Playing that is like finding out you just ate your parents at the Chili Con Carnival.

Thank God for The Stick of Truth because we now have a blueprint for future South Park games. South Park: Phone Destroyer is very much in the mold of Obsidian’s near masterpiece but it could prove to be more problematic the longer I play.

Review in Progress: South Park: Phone Destroyer screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2zyZ6ED