Thursday, November 9, 2017

News:: PUBG's desert map is looking better and better

The PUBG team has a new batch of screenshots for the game's upcoming desert map and I'm already brainstorming landing zones and hiding spots. Play enough of a game like this, and you can easily envision how matches might shake out. It's a fun little mental exercise while we wait.

For example, see that fenced-in area in the third image? I'm staying the hell away from there.

I spend a good few hours playing PUBG every week and, to this day, I'm still learning things about the game's one and only map. I can't wait to be totally overwhelmed by this dusty new locale and I shudder to think about how many people are going to stampede onto Steam once the update goes live.

PLAYERUNKNOWN [Twitter]

PUBG's desert map is looking better and better screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ma3sN2