Friday, October 6, 2017

News:: Team Vampire vs. Team Werewolf is a Splatfest worth fighting over

Europe is holding its own Splatfest this weekend about how to properly hang toilet paper, which still has me chuckling. What do we have coming up in North America? Something more appropriate for October. Something worth getting worked up over. It's none other than vampires versus werewolves.

It's going down in Splatoon 2, folks, and I'm torn. Both vampires and werewolves have had their ups and downs in movies, but I am leaning ever so slightly in the latter camp's direction. An American Werewolf in London is my absolute jam! If I could do a write-in, though, I'd be repping Team Mummy.

Team Vampire vs. Team Werewolf is a Splatfest worth fighting over screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ks1gQ6