Friday, October 6, 2017

News:: Is it worth going a round with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch?

I have a confession to make. I've never played the Xenoverse games.

I wrote off the first entry due to the poor reviews it received at the time. When the second rolled around, I was distracted by the multitude of other games that were coming out at the time and afterwards, and told myself I'd pick it up later. Flash forward to now, and I finally have my first taste of the series.

Unfortunately, the base game doesn't necessarily click with me, and the exclusive features for the Nintendo Switch version aren't necessarily helping its case either.

Is it worth going a round with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ggBGJd