Tuesday, October 10, 2017

News:: Sony is holding a huge PlayStation VR game sale

Sony has put together an anniversary sale for PlayStation VR and if you own one of these devices, you know how helpful deals can be -- VR games aren't cheap! This is a great way to flesh out your library.

For my part, I'd recommend at least looking into the following titles: Battlezone, Headmaster, I Expect You to Die, Job Simulator, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin, Resident Evil 7, Rez Infinite, Statik, Star Trek: Bridge Crew, and SuperHyperCube. These are some of my personal favorites since launch and they represent a range of different VR experiences.

Shame Dino Frontier didn't make it into the sale, though. I want more people to play that one.

Sony is holding a huge PlayStation VR game sale screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2guibx4