Monday, October 16, 2017

News:: Review: Divinity: Original Sin 2

It feels weird to have a consistent stream of "CRPGs" today. I thought Pillars of Eternity was pretty great, though I never got around to finishing it or delving into its expansion. Tyranny was a wonderful surprise and is my go-to recommendation for people asking for new games to play in a genre they used to love. I barely even got to start Torment: Tides of Numenera, despite being a Kickstarter backer.

Enter Divinity: Original Sin 2. I thought the first game was great but certainly had its flaws, and I didn't keep up much with the sequel. In a way, I'm glad I didn't, because going in fresh to what has become one of my favorite games of the year was an awesome experience.

Review: Divinity: Original Sin 2 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ytWsPz