Monday, October 16, 2017

News:: Resident Evil 7's new DLC is just what I wanted

Capcom is lining up two Resident Evil 7 add-ons for December and I cannot wait.

Both of them take place after the main story. Not a Hero will send players after Lucas Baker, so expect plenty of traps and taunting. It'll also let us punch the shit out of the Molded. That's real good.

Meanwhile, End of Zoe introduces a new character, Joe, who Capcom calls a "mysterious outdoorsman." The trailer itself implies much more than that, but I'll leave you to it. (On that note, maybe don't watch this if you need to beat RE7 still...) I really liked Zoe and it's nice to know her story isn't over yet.

End of Zoe is priced at $14.99/€14.99/£11.99 on its own and will be included as part of the season pass and Gold Edition of Resident Evil 7. December 12, 2017 will also see the free release of Not a Hero.

Resident Evil 7's new DLC is just what I wanted screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2glTE07