Monday, October 23, 2017

News:: Review: Chaos;Child

Late last month, I reviewed Tokyo Dark, an independent supernatural investigation point-and-click. People sacrificed themselves for religious cults, I had a great time. In early October, I spent most of my free time playing and speculating about the fantastic Danganronpa V3, where talented teenagers kill each other to escape the prison they're stuck in. And now, as October is coming to an end, here I am reviewing Chaos;Child, a science-fiction murder mystery visual novel. 

I swear I don't have an obsession with Japanese people killing each other in strange circumstances. These things just happened naturally, by pure chance! Please believe me. It's a huge conspiracy. I haven't done anything wrong! I'm innocent. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. It wasn't me.

Review: Chaos;Child screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yLGUa6