Monday, October 23, 2017

News:: LEGO Dimensions won't get any more expansions

Following reports that Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games would wrap up their work on LEGO Dimensions earlier than expected, the publisher has has issued a confirmation.

The toys-to-life game won't be getting any new expansions "beyond what is now available," according to Warner Bros., but its servers will stay up for the time being and customer service will still be offered.

I like LEGO games well enough, but I knew Dimensions would be way too much of a wallet-breaker for me to risk getting into. I mean, they even have Beetlejuice in there. I can't say no to that!

Between Disney Infinity, Skylanders, and now this, the toys-to-life segment sure has cooled off.

LEGO Dimensions [Twitter]

LEGO Dimensions won't get any more expansions screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hZUigD