Monday, October 23, 2017

News:: Early Access Review: Party Hard Tycoon

In Party Hard, you break up raucous parties by committing mass murder. Party Hard Tycoon is a spin-off taking place in the same world with the same irreverence. Although I never got to see the knife-wielding maniac from the original game, I'm choosing to believe at least one of my parties ended in mayhem, just like I'm choosing to believe both games have Andrew W.K.'s blessing.

I'm not much of a partier in any sense of the word, but I do know my management sims, and this one was described as being similar to Theme Hospital, a game I keep going back to even a decade after its initial release. Party Hard Tycoon is much less frantic, but I can understand the comparison, especially in terms of managing your space and your budget. The fact that it shares some similarities with Theme Hospital is a good point of reference if you're considering this game.

Early Access Review: Party Hard Tycoon screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2iuw2av