Tuesday, October 24, 2017

News:: Review: Campfire Cooking

Camping sucks. It does, it really does. I’m out there, sleeping on the ground, surrounded by trees, insects, and bears all plotting to kill me in my sleeping bag. I have to hang food from a tree so I don’t starve the next day, clean myself in a public shower, and worst of all, make small talk with people who think spending a weekend away from work just one campsite over is a good use of their free time. Sure, it’s nice to get away from the god-awful air quality and noise of the city, and nature is goddamn beautiful to see in person, but I’ll take my nice warm bed in my nice warm room over a tiny tent in some rocky KOA any day. Or at the very least, a nice bed in a sleeper camper.

The only thing camping has over my day to day life is s’mores. I love those sweet little bastards. Why don’t I make them more often? A toasted marshmallow is one of life’s greatest pleasures and, as I learned this past weekend, it can make for one clever puzzle game.

Review: Campfire Cooking screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ivSVdA