Wednesday, October 25, 2017

News:: Freddy Krueger is up next for Dead by Daylight

The latest horror icon to join the Dead by Daylight roster is one my personal favorites, A Nightmare on Elm Street's own Freddy Krueger. I think he's a darn near perfect fit for an asymmetric horror multiplayer game that pits four survivors against one killer. His backstory, personality, and penchant for quips will give players plenty of material to work with if they want to put on a show.

He'll be available as DLC for the PC version starting tomorrow, October 26.

Aside from the character design, this video isn't too terribly much to go on, but it does remind me that I'm way behind on my Halloween movie watching. I'm in the mood for Masaki Kobayashi's painterly horror anthology Kwaidan, but I'll want to sneak some slapstick Freddy in the mix at some point.

Freddy Krueger is up next for Dead by Daylight screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lgefof