Thursday, October 12, 2017

News:: Cute Vulpix is cute at Build-A-Bear Workshop

To tell you the truth, I'm not much of a plushie guy. I think of myself as a very conscientious person - my apartment has little need for accoutrements gently positioned on my bed. To me, it looks like clutter, and I'd rather optimize my bedroo-

Okay, I'll make one exception. Just one.

This cute little Vulpix joins Build-A-Bear Workshop's lineup of Pokémon (which includes fan-favorites like Pikachu, Charmander, and Evee) starting today, October 12. This 13'' plush is way too cute to ignore, and that fiery cape is a neat little bonus. One thing to keep in mind is that the cape isn't sold in stores, so if you want to nab it, you'll have to get this online-only bundle.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of plushies, but this is really tempting me. Maybe I'll finally give my Cartoon Link plush a companion.

Cute Vulpix is cute at Build-A-Bear Workshop screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hEgaOD