Friday, October 13, 2017

News:: Cuphead has cleared one million sales

If you've been enjoying Cuphead and want the talented folks at Studio MDHR to continue making games, real good news on that front: two weeks later, they've sold one million copies.

"We have worked tirelessly over the past few years to deliver a game that remained true to our vision and we are both humbled and excited that so many people from around the world are playing Cuphead – it truly makes it all worth it," said co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer in a blog post.

Pre-release, I was confident I'd like this game, but I wasn't sure how much it would resonate with everyone else and I was nervous for the developers knowing how high the stakes were. It ended up clicking with me even more than expected -- Cuphead is one of my favorite games this year, easily -- and it's gratifying to hear that things are looking good not just critically but commercially too.

Cuphead goes platinum [Studio MDHR]

Cuphead has cleared one million sales screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2i9cKHr