Tuesday, September 19, 2017

News:: Zone of Enders The 2nd Runner getting remastered on PS4

Sony announced a remaster of the second Zone of Enders game, titled Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner - Mars at it's 2017 Tokyo Game Show press conference. Launching Spring 2018 in Japan, the remaster will have enhanced graphics, 4K resolutions, surround-sound, and PlayStation VR support.

I was just about to get around to the Zone of Ender games on my backlog, and I don't think I quite need to wait on this remaster as I'm fine with the old graphics and playing in non-VR. But somewhere down the line if I really love the games this will be a nice way to revisit the second game. Maybe I'm missing something, but why not remaster the first while you're at it Konami? 

Zone of Enders The 2nd Runner getting remastered on PS4 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2f7kcy4