Tuesday, September 19, 2017

News:: Video Review: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Rise and shine, indeed. I did a lot of that over the weekend, almost at noon each day since this game kept me up until 6:00am at one point (as I didn't want to stop playing until the trial had ended, and some of these last over four hours). As a newcomer to the series as well, I didn't know what to expect going in, and some of the writing made me do a double take. However, by the time I was editing the video review for this game, I knew for sure next weekend I would be crawling back for more.

In the future though I'll be sure to pick this up on PlayStation 4 with the other games so I can get the full experience. With that said, as some of you may know, our own CJ Andriessen wrote the review and played it on PlayStation 4. Meanwhile, I captured all the footage you see in the video review on the PC version of the game, and if you're on the fence about which version to get -- let me violently shove you off the fence to the PlayStation 4 side.

Video Review: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fy50KQ