Sunday, September 24, 2017

News:: Without rampant homophobia in online gaming, I might forget I'm gay

It’s not easy being a single man in the city in 2017. There is so much stress to deal with from work, commute, trying to spend time with friends, exercising, eating right, finances, and always trying to improve yourself that it’s possible your brain may become so overloaded that you begin to forget important facts. With so much going on 24/7 for me, it’s easy to miss scheduled doctors appointments, arrive late for a meeting, or completely forget that I’m a homosexual.

You might be wondering how exactly does one forget they enjoy frequent trips to brown town for backdoor meetings with the one-eyed head of Slytherin. Well golly, that's just how loaded my brain is on a daily basis. With all these reports, interviews, names, places, uses for pencils, and this whole breathing nonsense to keep track of, I end every day so scatterbrained I can't remember if I like to dine on fish or 10" cut Polish sausage.

Thankfully, when I log onto PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, I’m greeted by dozens of young men ready and willing to remind me of my proclivities by screaming the words “fucking faggot” as loud as they can after I snipe them from the inside of an abandoned house.

Without rampant homophobia in online gaming, I might forget I'm gay screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wMcuEL