Sunday, September 24, 2017

News:: Schooled: Video games taught me how to love (NSFW)

[Video games have that rare, magical power to bring folks together. Sometimes, it’s with people in the same room as you via couch co-op. Sometimes, it’s with a bunch of random strangers on the internet. Whatever the case, I love hearing about this kind of stuff. You see it quite often over in the Quickposts here on Destructoid.

Vadicta has a much sexier tale to tell. This blog certainly isn’t about bonding with family over a playful game of Mario Kart. It’s about learning! Yes, Vadz threw his hat in the ring for this month's Bloggers Wanted, and he’s now on the Front Page as a result. There’s still one week left to get in on the action before September is over, people! We've had a huge influx of entries over the past couple weeks, and we've already got a few more lined up for promotion! - Kevin]

For the first time in my life, a naked girl lies beneath me. She's stiff as a board, arms straight, fingers locked to the edges of the mattress. "Don't cum. Don't cum. Please, don't cum," she begs. I slap around, writhing the way fish probably fuck. I'm going for it. I'm doing it. I'm fucking so hard right now. I'm losing my virginity, and it's all thanks to video games.

Schooled: Video games taught me how to love (NSFW) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fj94xV