Monday, September 11, 2017

News:: Video Review: Destiny 2

A little over a month ago I stumbled my way through the front door of Destructoid, knocking things over as I went, writing about video game news, with an original goal to write various tips and guides on current games. But then instead I ended up on the front page of /r/gaming because of skateboards.

Now I've found the keys to the recording studio and locked myself inside it, creating videos for Destructoid's own YouTube channel! All of course while having that constant feeling of trying to fill shoes twice my own size in the wake of current people on the channel like Lyle McDouchebag, those extremely talented folks over at Gameumentary, and even past personalities that originally brought me to this website such as Max Scoville and Tara Long.

Video Review: Destiny 2 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wVhWU4