Tuesday, August 15, 2017

News:: Review: Undertale (PS4)

I’m going to have to be a bit controversial when it comes to Undertale. Maybe it was all the hype for years leading up to me playing it, but I guess you could say that the game just didn’t capture me in the same way as everyone else. I don’t know what I was expecting, but I felt deeply let down by it a lot of the time, and it just didn’t resonate with me on a level th-

Nah, I’m just kidding. The game is absolutely wonderful.

Asking me to review Undertale on PlayStation 4 is sort of like asking me to review sex. Even when it’s “bad” it’s still incredible, and the extremely brisk pace and short length (there’s a joke here I’m sure) of the game means that if you hit a puzzle or gap you don’t really enjoy, it will be over quickly enough that it shouldn’t bother you.

Review: Undertale (PS4) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wLg6Dq