Wednesday, August 9, 2017

News:: Live Show: The GTFOMLG Show Episode 5.0

Another day, another stroll down memory lane on The GTFOMLG Show. Tonight I'm going to run through one of my favorite classics, ActRaiser for the SNES. I play through this game at least once a year due to its beautiful mix of god-game mechanics and action-platforming. It also doesn't hurt that ActRaiser's graphics and music still hold up today. At least that's what my old eyes and ears tell me, anyways.

Tune into Dtoid.TV tonight at 5pm PST and hang out with myself and the community while we spend a few hours conquering this amazing gem of a game yet again.

As well, don't forget to vote for the games that we'll play live next week, by clicking this lil linkaroo right here. Do you have any classics that you'd like to see on the show? Drop your recommendations in the comments below, and it's more than likely that they'll end up in a future poll, and possibly on the live show should they get voted in!

Live Show: The GTFOMLG Show Episode 5.0 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vGnvpL