Wednesday, August 9, 2017

News:: Goodbye, meatworld -- Gal*Gun VR is available on Steam

When I was a kid, I used to imagine what a VR version of Super Metroid would be like. The picture I had in my head was almost exactly like what Metroid Prime would end up being, a first-person view through the eyes of Samus. We haven't quite gotten to the point where Nintendo is ready to embrace VR and make this a reality, but that's okay, because instead Inti Creates has blessed the world with a VR version of Gal*Gun, a game where you can make anime girls love you while tilting your head painfully low to the ground in an attempt to look under their skirts. (I mean, why not?)

It's not quite what I imagined, but we're getting there.

Goodbye, meatworld -- Gal*Gun VR is available on Steam screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uqhqKi