Monday, August 28, 2017

News:: Let's just be companions

[Unfortunately, it turns out that Nanashi is a bit of a prude, but he’s actually got some fairly solid, logical points in this blog tackling the topic of virtual “sexy time” in games. I’m not even going to lie here. I jump at every opportunity I get to do the digital dirty, so it’s interesting to read another perspective on the matter. Still, if I see that I can have sex in a game, you can bet your bottom dollar that’ll be the first thing on my agenda when I finally boot it up. There’s something strangely fascinating about it. It’s always goofy looking, and it’s never really done particularly well. – Kevin]

While perusing the plethora of anti-Bethesda, Fallout 4 criticisms to be found on YouTube (Seriously, there are so many...) a point came up in one of these videos entitled “Fallout 4 Review - No Todds, No Masters”: Companions in Bethesda RPGs usually suck.

Let's just be companions screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vmtJM5