Sunday, July 9, 2017

News:: Who is in your Miitopia squad?

After sitting on my 3DS for the past few days, I finally got around to starting up the Miitopia demo. It's a bit of a beefy demo, allowing me to traverse what I assume is much of the first land of the game, powering up my squad to level 6 while forming the early foundations of friendship between my crew.

If you haven't downloaded it yet or just haven't heard what it's all about, Miitopia is an RPG featuring Mii avatars. The world is populated with random Miis while important characters can be filled with the faces you choose. You can also leave some of them up to chance, which is how I ended up with Mei from Overwatch playing what I can only assume is a pivotal role in the story.

Who is in your Miitopia squad? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sECOdT