Sunday, July 9, 2017

News:: McDonald's Japan is getting a Pokémon McFlurry next week

With Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! hitting Japan on July 15, McDonald's is commemorating this event with a Pokémon McFlurry. Unfortunately, the dessert's flavor is a mystery.

Thankfully, the fast food chain is holding a retweet campaign where people can guess the flavor from a list of choices. In other words, we have an idea of what to expect. The options are Pikachu chocolate-covered banana, Bulbasaur broccoli, Charmander habanero, Squirtle ramune, Jigglypuff peach, and Gengar purple potato.

From the looks of it, I think this list implies that the original water-type turtle is the best starter creature. While I swore off McDonald's for good, this collaboration is making me want to break my oath. Part of it has to do with my interest in trying an ice cream treat with a strange flavor. Luckily, I'm immune to temptation since I won't be traveling to Japan during the Pokémon McFlurry's debut on July 14.

Pokémon McFlurry coming to McDonald's Japan for a limited time [SoraNews24]

McDonald's Japan is getting a Pokémon McFlurry next week screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2v002vQ