Monday, July 17, 2017

News:: Telltale is teasing Comic-Con news, and fans are hungry for more Wolf Among Us

At what point do we stop holding out for another Wolf Among Us? Realistically, are we past it?

I ask, but in truth, I don't think I'm capable of letting go. There isn't a single other Telltale episodic series I'd like to see continued more than this (the only thing that comes close is Tales from the Borderlands). Fables is a rich property with so many characters and stories left for the studio to explore.

I'm not alone in expressing this sentiment. Over the weekend, Telltale tweeted this:

And the response was a whole lotta calls for The Wolf Among Us season two. (And also a bunch of replies with that still-funny-as-hell animation of Bigby Wolf pole dancing. A veritable classic.) Rather curiously, Bigby and Woodsman voice actor Adam Harrington retweeted the tease.

I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet, in part because a rating for Batman: The Enemy Within has surfaced in New Zealand (via NeoGAF), and that sure sounds like a believable course of action. I don't think any of us will be surprised to see that series pick back up sooner than later.

We'll see what's what soon enough. SDCC's first full day is this Thursday.

Telltale is teasing Comic-Con news, and fans are hungry for more Wolf Among Us screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vbiF0N