Friday, July 7, 2017

News:: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds full release delayed to end of year

Originally promised to release six months after Early Access this October, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has been pushed back to release "before the end of Q4." Brendan Greene explained in his blog post "I've come to realize that restricting the window to a specific month could hinder us from delivering a fully featured game and/or lead to disappointment within the community if the launch deadline is not met."

As much as I enjoyed the game for a couple weeks, I can't say feel any burning need to play more. New maps and some tweaked features sound nice, and I still would like to see a mode without the blue circle to play long ass endurance matches. However, I feel like the game has run it's course and it's time to move on. In July. Hell I realized some time last month in June that "OK I won a time or two, and I've enjoyed a decent number of streams on the game. I'm done." 

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds full release delayed to end of year screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uU1Bvd