Thursday, July 13, 2017

News:: I don't know about you, but a VR Evangelion experience would freak me out

Japan has been experimenting heavily with VR, which includes the giant dedicated space VR Zone, which hosts several licensed games in addition to an amazing looking "save the cat" minigame.

As of late however they've also added the activity "Evangelion VR: The Throne of Souls," which puts you in the cockpit of an Evangelion unit and lets you battle angels across a Tokyo cityscape. While the action angle is obvious, I don't know if I'd be able to handle a simulator of some of the series' more harrowing elements.

I already had to take the headset off occasionally during Resident Evil 7 -- not for VR sickness reasons, but because I wanted to make sure my house wasn't trying to murder me or the cat that jumped on my lap wasn't a creature with five mouths.

I don't know about you, but a VR Evangelion experience would freak me out screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ueaxi5