Thursday, July 13, 2017

News:: Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified hustles out of Early Access

The moment I first laid eyes upon Crypt of the Necrodancer, it placed its curse upon me. Combining two of my favorite genres that I'm just awful at - rhythm gaming and roguelikes - I am doomed to an existence of forever wanting to play it, but never being good enough to beat its higher difficulties.

After entering Early Access back in December, the new DLC Amplified is ready to burst forth, with a vast wealth of new dance moves and new content. Will I be terrible? Yes. Will I be happy? Most certainly - there's a boss named "Frankensteinway," for crying out loud. How can I not be happy at that level of pun?

Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified hustles out of Early Access screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sWdGzm