Friday, July 21, 2017

News:: Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match looks like the tank game of my dreams

As part of Bandai Namco's upcoming onslaught of games based on anime, something I didn't expect to see was a title based on Girls und Panzer, a series where schoolgirls compete against other schoolgirls in large World War II tanks. 

Now we'll be able to do the same! Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match is slotted for a Japanese PlayStation 4 release later this year, and there aren't many details known beyond this teaser for it. Tank battle games in general are a rare breed, and I've been hooked to them ever since playing cheap desktop games on my PC, so I'm all in on whatever this is. 

Look, a tank drifts in this teaser. That's just great. 

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match looks like the tank game of my dreams screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tnMBVT