Friday, July 21, 2017

News:: Get your Olivia Newton-John on with .hack//G.U. Last Recode

The last we heard from Bandai Namco on .hack//G.U. Last Recode, the remastered trilogy was only going to get a digital release in the West. I suppose due to fan feedback on the absence of a physical copy, we'll now be seeing one for PS4 when the collection launches later this year.

There are no pre-order bonuses to getting the disc based version, but I'm sure many fans will be happy to just have a disc and box to look at. I know I still tend to get physical copies for my console games, but I mostly don't trust Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo's online services.

It would be neat if we could see a steelbook release for this. I'm in love with steelbooks, so I tend to grab them even for games I don't care about. They are just too sexy to pass up on.

Get your Olivia Newton-John on with .hack//G.U. Last Recode screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tOhEJR