Monday, June 19, 2017

News:: We administered the ultimate gamer quiz to E3 attendees

With E3 open to the public this year, I figured this was a great chance to talk to the people. To ask the real, salt of the earth gamers: what's on your mind? Why did you come to E3? What has impressed you so far?

I immediately shelved that idea when I realized I could instead ask people, "What sound does Mario make?" because it made me laugh.

Kenny helped me brainstorm a few more questions -- an important one of which was left off, due to time constraints, but here's a hint -- and I sent him and Myles out on the showfloor to pull aside unwitting strangers and grill them on some of the hardest questions that only a true gamer can answer.

How did you do?

We administered the ultimate gamer quiz to E3 attendees screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sti5du