Monday, June 19, 2017

News:: Comments of the Week 05: The Best There Is(?!?!?!?)

Hey there dudes and dudettes! It's your friendly neighborhood loaf of bread, Lawman, here to provide you with another week of heart-pounding, head-kicking comments! You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll scream bloody murder! You'll do all of the above! Or maybe none of it! I don't know, I'm not hiding in your bushes outside your window watching what you do on your own computer. I'm in one of the trees instead, and from this angle it's really hard to make anything out.

Now I know that people love their comments segmented, compartmentalized, split and stripped and cuffed and - I might be going a bit too far here. Either way, I have your comments separated into handy-dandy sections! We'll start with:

Comments of the Week 05: The Best There Is(?!?!?!?) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sQMJjI