Sunday, June 4, 2017

News:: Nintendope: The secret origins of Switch voice chat

[This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The views expressed by Destructoid Community members may not reflect what everyone at our company is inhaling.]

The last time I saw Shigeru Miyamoto was at a Redmond, Washington gas station; I accidentally left him there after an evening of righteous blazing. Needless to say, we formed a special bond that night. So when he called me up to offer an exclusive peek at the behind-the-scenes secrets of Nintendo’s controversial voice chat plans, I was hardly surprised.

I arrived at Itami Airport at 4AM, but that's not why my eyes were red if ya know what I mean. The Shigsmeister himself greeted me at the exit, straddling a perfect replica of Link's Motorcycle from Mario Kart 8. He tossed a helmet my way. “Love the octorok sidecar, Shigs,” I growled, stroking every last hair on my chin with panache.

Nintendope: The secret origins of Switch voice chat screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2rT1GC2