Thursday, June 15, 2017

News:: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has limited potential

After Marvel and Capcom had a rights fallout some time after the release of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I had assumed we'd never get another entry to the series. I had resigned myself to that disappointment until Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite was surprisingly announced for release this year. My thoughts on it have been bouncing back and forth with each reveal trailer, but now that I was able to put in a solid hour with it, I'm definitely more worried than I was before. 

Although Infinite has greater ambitions than past entries, and the new core additions to gameplay can be fun to figure out, there's an overall sense of something unseen tightening its grip on the screen. 

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has limited potential screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tt6ryP