Thursday, June 15, 2017

News:: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT's 3-on-3 battles are a huge mess

As one of the more pressing titles I've been looking forward to playing ever since watching trailers for its arcade release, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is a game I'm glad exists. Playing it, on the other hand, is a totally different story. Even with the many hours I've put into the two previously released PSP titles in the series, I still had trouble gauging exactly what was going on. 

Gorgeous as the animation and stage layout may be, I couldn't possibly enjoy them underneath a sea of meters and systems I had too little time to fully comprehend. But then a Leviathan showed up, so that's cool. 

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT's 3-on-3 battles are a huge mess screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sg9Hyc