Wednesday, June 7, 2017

News:: Little Nightmares getting three new chapters via expansion pass

Little Nightmares was the best horror experience I've had since P.T. (I haven't played Resident Evil 7 yet to be fair), and I absolutely love watching people play through it for the first time on YouTube. It was short, but I put my foot down when people start begging a game to be longer: length is irrelevant to the quality of a game. So while I won't say it was too short, I will happily take extra content.

The DLC expansion pass, called Secrets of the Maw (the Maw being the large ship in which the main game takes place), adds three chapters to tell parallel stories that occur simultaneously as the base game. It can be prepurchased on June 9 for those who own the game. There will also be a Complete Edition that includes both the base game and the expansion pass, which also releases on June 9.

Little Nightmares getting three new chapters via expansion pass screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2sgpCyO